Jessica H. Addams
- Long-term employment at a nonprofit public educational facility.
- Animal: husbandry and positive reinforcement training in multiple species.
- Media: layout, design, photography, video, publishing and advertising.
- Office: phones, scheduling, accounting, purchasing, and data entry.
- Public relations: greeting, tours, presentations, media interviews.
- Computers: construction, upgrade, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
December 2017 â€“ Present
Office Administrator/Graphic Designer: Stages Plus and ProGobo, Orlando, Florida 32807
October 2016 â€“ December 2017
Dogumentarian: University of Doglando, Orlando, Florida 32826
October 2013Â â€“ October 2016
Photographer: Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, Florida 32830
September 2010 â€“ October 2013
Office Manager: Barnhill Chimney Company, Lexington, Kentucky 40505
July 2012Â â€“ October 2013
Photographer/Animal Handler: Paris Animal Welfare Society, Paris, Kentucky 40361
December 2008 â€“ January 2011
Co-Founder: Old Dogma, New Tricks LLC
April 2008 â€“ April 2010
Animal Caretaker VI: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, 47906
September 1998 â€“ December 2007 (and still actively volunteering!)
Multiple Roles: Wolf Park, Battle Ground, Indiana, 47920
Between Dog and Wolf: Understanding the connection and the confusion.Â Through Dogwise Publishing, 2012.
Management of the Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) in Captivity.Â Through Wolf Park, 2006.
Includes maintenance, troubleshooting, networking, web design and technical support.
- Professional Member, American Association of Zoo Keepers.
- Member, Association of Pet Dog Trainers.
- Certified Chimney Sweep, CSIA.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Animal Behavior, Indiana University, Bloomington, 1998.
- DuPont Manual High School, Louisville, KY, 1994.
Available upon request.