Jessica H. Addams
- Long-term employment at a nonprofit public educational facility.
- Animal: husbandry and positive reinforcement training in multiple species.
- Media: layout, design, photography, video, publishing and advertising.
- Office: phones, scheduling, accounting, purchasing, and data entry.
- Public relations: greeting, tours, presentations, media interviews.
- Computers: construction, upgrade, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
December 2017 â€“ Present
Office Administrator/Graphic Designer: Stages Plus and ProGobo, Orlando, Florida 32807
October 2016 â€“ December 2017
Dogumentarian: University of Doglando, Orlando, Florida 32826
October 2013Â â€“ October 2016
Photographer: Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, Florida 32830
September 2010 â€“ October 2013
Office Manager: Barnhill Chimney Company, Lexington, Kentucky 40505
July 2012Â â€“ October 2013
Photographer/Animal Handler: Paris Animal Welfare Society, Paris, Kentucky 40361
December 2008 â€“ January 2011
Co-Founder: Old Dogma, New Tricks LLC
April 2008 â€“ April 2010
Animal Caretaker VI: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, 47906
September 1998 â€“ December 2007 (and still actively volunteering!)
Multiple Roles: Wolf Park, Battle Ground, Indiana, 47920
Management of the Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) in Captivity.Â Through Wolf Park, 2006.
Includes maintenance, troubleshooting, networking, web design and technical support.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Animal Behavior, Indiana University, Bloomington, 1998.
- DuPont Manual High School, Louisville, KY, 1994.
Available upon request.